Saturday, June 16, 2012

eShakti vs. Anthropologie

Sometimes I surprise myself. Somehow, I've managed to stick to my self-imposed shopping ban in the lead-up to the big move. I haven't ordered the Dorothy Perkins polka dot dress that I mentioned in my last post. I haven't indulged in the nearby sidewalk sales, or taken advantage of all the ridiculous sales going on in department stores. But this -- THIS! -- is seriously tempting

I don't own any pencil dresses because, to be frank, I haven't found any that don't make me look like an overstuffed sausage. I tried on the Anthro dress below, but it was way too tight, and also way out of my price range. The style itself had the potential to be incredibly flattering, but the size and price issues made it a big no go. Imagine my delight when I stumbled upon a much cheaper alternative in a size that would actually fit. I give you the dupe to end all dupes!






No comments:

Post a Comment