Thursday, May 24, 2012

Apologies

I know I promised you all three outfits featuring the Webster for Target skirt from the last post. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to keep that particular promise.

Our landlord decided to stop by yesterday morning, and inform us that in addition to showing the house to prospective renters while we're out of town from June 1 to June 8, he's also having contractors come in to do some large-scale renovations on the house. While we expected the former, we did not expect the latter. We also didn't expect him to inform us in no uncertain terms that pretty much everything in the house needs to be packed up by next Friday, and that all the furniture needs to be moved into the basement. I could throw a giant hissy fit over the fact that he only gave us a week's notice, but there's really no point. I'm sure he's just as stressed out as we are. Anyway, unfortunately, this means that the blog is going to be quiet for at least the next week while Mr. CP and I frantically try to get everything packed up.

I'll still be around reading blogs, tweeting, and probably posting on here occasionally, too. I'm not completely disappearing. Charming Pumpkin is just going to be a bit quiet for a while. <3!


No comments:

Post a Comment